Monday, March 26, 2007

HURT













I am having a really, really hard time. It has been almost 8 years and for some reason I can't breathe when I think about Andi. Don't get me wrong...my life is good, but my heart just does not seem to be mending like I feel it should. I don't think one can ever recover from the loss of a child.

I am making a video of Andi for a presentation I am doing in April. I will post it one here in a few days for you all to see. So far it is so powerful. I can't wait for you all to see it.


God my heart hurts. I am posting this song on here...it is so much how I feel right now. I know this blog is supposed to be all about child advocacy, but this is how a parent who has lost a child feels inside when this happens. You can say, "You are just depressed," or "It will all be okay." But, no it won't. Ever.


No comments: